One to rule them all... We are creative but very observant.
Terms & Conditions
This is our standard contract and it may not apply to your specific case.
It's based on the web services agreement standards defined under the law of Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC Authority), which follows the common law principles.
Digital Development Agreement
This agreement is between
Armoodillo FZ-LLC, the Developer/Company, in the person of Martin De Bonis, General Manager
[LEGAL NAME], the Client.
Client is contracting Developer as a provider of web site/mobile app/plugin integration, hereafter “digital asset”, for the Project
Services not considered in the scope of the project are subject to be charged at a regular hourly rate of [Rate in USD], and will not be considered part of this contract. The monthly service it’s not mandatory and will be agreed upon with the Client after the acknowledged date of delivery of the project. May it be necessary, it will include changes, iteration, upgrades, and content management.
Any external service or plugin shall be accounted to the Client.
What IS included in this agreement:
- Edit, revise, update or create new textual/minor graphical content, for a total of 3 (three) rounds of review.
- Consultation, and guidance on the use of the digital asset. Full availability in need of consultation and advice for the whole duration of the contract.
- Digital asset design, re-alignment, or development.
- Creation of landing page connected to the main project.
- On-page SEO such as Meta tags (title, description, keywords), alt tag, h1, h2, h3, etc.
- Testing and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way.
- Code development compliant to a standard measurement against hacking or vulnerability is known at the present date.
- Regular and thorough backups of the digital asset to allow full restoration in case of loss.
- Monitoring your website and server (unless handed over) functionalities to ensure that everything is working as it should and update where necessary, for a period of 12 months. Some plugins may need updates to accommodate newer versions or maintain compatibility. If any plugin becomes obsolete or outdated and no longer works with the newest version of your website software, will be communicated promptly.
- Proper delivery and handover along with training sessions (where agreed) and full documentation wherever available in any convenient format.
What is NOT included in this agreement:
- Creation of professional web graphics on the website.
- Off-page SEO and strategy on SEO/social media.
- Creation of content for blogs, products, multiple customized landing pages, and web forums.
Developer shall provide Client with the agreed functionalities of the digital asset, for an indefinite period within this contract as long as the payment is held by Client. The contract will be honored in the sum of a total of the annex quotation (annex-1), if not otherwise communicated.
During the duration of this contract, the Client agrees that Developer will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the agreed asset, and no other party will have access to or rights to change or advance requests without pre-approval. If a party other than Developer makes changes to the website, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged at the hourly rate specified above, only if the effort exceeds the 16 hours.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
Developer will respond to all requests from Client within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on UAE weekends, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action/item in the request. Any request received after 6 pm may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made.
Developer will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables at all possible costs. In the event that Developer has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, Client will be notified via email or telephone of the reasoning for any change.
Any additions Client requests Developer to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered "additional" and will require separate agreement and payment. Company/Developer shall advise Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
Client hereby authorizes Developer to access their web hosting account, providing active user name/password combinations for access to the server via FTP, assuring that 'write permissions' are in place on the said hosting provider.
Both parties shall implement appropriate safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to, use of, or disclosure of the Protected Information.
The parties shall continue to be bound by the terms of the non-disclosure agreement between the parties, dated [DATE] and attached to this agreement on [ATTACHMENT].
Intellectual Property Rights
The design, trademarks, service marks, and logos of the Site ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to the Client, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the European Union and foreign laws and international conventions. The Client reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site. Parties agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Site other than expressly permitted.
Termination for Material Breach. Each party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by delivering notice of the termination to the other party, if
the other party fails to perform, has made, or makes any inaccuracy in, or otherwise materially breaches, any of its covenants, representations, or obligations, and
the failure, inaccuracy, or breach continues for a period of 10 Business Days' after the injured party delivers notice to the breaching party reasonably detailing the breach.
Termination for Insolvency. If either party becomes insolvent, bankrupt, or enters receivership, dissolution, or liquidation, the other party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect.
Termination for Change of Control. Either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect, by giving notice to the other party, in the event of a Change in Control of the other party.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of DIFC applicable therein.
Signing this document means you agree to the terms of this document “Web Development Agreement”.
ONE STEP LEFT
If you read all this, there's only one thing left: let us know what you think.